POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : media oriented patterns? : Re: media oriented patterns? Server Time
1 Sep 2024 16:18:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: media oriented patterns?
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 9 Mar 2001 08:32:49
Message: <3aa8db81@news.povray.org>

> An easier way would be to use the particle_system patch as a pattern,
> but the particle_system pattern isn't functional yet...you could use the
> particle_system to position blob pattern components, though.

You can?? Great. I was wondering about that yesterday for mud
splashes on a wall, didn't have time to try it out though.

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza                *   System.dat not found.          *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/   *   Reformat hard drive Y)es O)k   *
* The difficult we do immediately, the impossible takes a little longer *